This Blogger’s Etiquette Checklist*. 366/42.
I blog to connect. Each of us who blogs does so for many reasons. This post is not about content, nor getting stats up, finding out how often bloggers need to post…no, this is about my ideal blogging behaviour*!
My reason for writing this checklist is two-fold.
Being a blogger is a responsibility I take seriously.
Being a blog commentator is a role I believe needs to be consistent.
I write to connect. Connection in my version of definition is a two-way process.
Hence, my blogging etiquette checklist*…just for me* but happy for you to share!
- this blogger will write a blog post and carefully check for accuracies and add necessary links and photos
- this blogger will ensure all is ready to publish, and press ‘publish’ or ‘schedule’ according to plan
- this blogger will have links to various social media ready to also distribute the blog post
- when readers come to visit and COMMENT, this blogger will respond.
- the response by this blogger can be on the day, but no later than a day or two.
- the comments made by this blogger will be engaging and ensure appreciation and encourage the readers to return
- when adding blog to linky parties, this blogger always, always comment on the host’s post and make an effort to return to comment on at least 3 posts of other linkers
- when hosting a linky party, if I ever do, I will ensure that I comment to each of the bloggers who join the linky
- If my linky (hasn’t ever happened!) became huge, this blogger would ask for help from her blogging community.
Do you agree with my list*?
*this is all about me being me. I made the list up. Whether anyone chooses to follow My Blogging Etiquette Checklist is completely optional!
Joining Anne at Domesblissity for Thriving on Thursdays.
Joining Grace at With Some Grace for Flog Your Blog Friday.
Thank you for having the link ups ladies!