What Did You Create This Week? 366/254.
In the past week what have you created?
It may be that you made a particular meal for the first time.
You may have decided to team accessories in a new way with an outfit.
Maybe you walked outside and took a different walking path so you could enjoy a new view and create memories.
Perhaps you painted something that was both practical and useful but you had fun choosing the colours.
In other words, creativity does not have to be all about music, art, drawing, craft and so on…it can be taking a different path for something that’s been regularly done only one way.
Here’s what I got up to:
- made a friend two countdown charts for her little ones to be able to mark off the days till Daddy is home
- completed mandala #70 of 100 which was actually a black and white mandala a while back, but I coloured it
- changed the way in which I dealt with my ‘lonely day’ on Friday when my hub does his volunteering work
- listened to a podcast I had not heard before
- began a new book based on a more spiritual approach to living
So, what do you think you may have created this past week or so?
P.S. I have a NEW weekly link-up starting here this Monday 12 September called “Life This Week”. There are optional prompts! I hope you will link-up too when you can. Here’s the details from a recent post!